1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Brightwater Has A Wall!

Discussion in 'Community Content' started by Yevi, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Yevi

Yevi Programmer

It took a bit, but we finished our first palisade wall.

The wall started very humbly. The first section (on the left) was set up in thick fog. The stakes were laid out, but I couldn't find the gate. So I built a section to the side.

[​IMG]

This section was built by Bowen, Rurahk, and Neoporter and felt great accomplishing a long stretch.

[​IMG]
    We added the gate and made the first big corner.
    [​IMG]
    BTW, this was a full-time effort which meant sometimes it was dark. TerVarus get VERY dark....
    [​IMG]
    Wow! Almost there!
    [​IMG]
    and.... DONE!
    [​IMG]
    Brightwater phase I is done!
    [​IMG]

BowenTheKotoc and Talon-Thorn like this.
  2. Yagerau

Yagerau Journeyman

Haha now you get to deal with rogue humans logging off in your camp, someone locking/unlocking the gate people using stones/rocks/raknar to jump on top of then over the wall, etc etc

Yevi likes this.
  3. Yevi

Yevi Programmer

Our real problem has been pretentious hatchlings. Apparently, they can fit under the gate. Also, they can steal baskets, food, and televisions. Hatchling I named "Doofus", I want my IMAGINE DRAGONS CD back!

4. Danielle

Danielle Artisan

Heh, televisions.