Dev Blog #52

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, May 8, 2017.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Elegost

Elegost Artisan

Closer to overall completion than I suspected! And by the way, I'm very happy about that helmet. :D
    The game looks so good though...

Jeremy@AmidsTheLight and Elyssia like this.
  3. Loestri

Loestri CoFounder / Project Manager Staff Member

I just want to say a few words to commemorate the occasion. First of all CUDOs to this fantastic team of developers! You have done some AMAZING work in such a short time. It speaks highly of your skills, ambition and most importantly, your trust and belief in Forged Chaos for bringing your hard work to light. I know we aren't quite there yet and there are still lots of things to complete before we are, but congratulations on getting us this far from where we were after the second failed kickstarter. I believe in you!!!

Now a word to our faithful fans out there. Thank you for believing in us through all of the bumps and bruises. We really appreciate all of your support through this long development process and I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what the game has turned into. Keep the faith, it shouldn't be too much longer before you can judge for yourself if the wait has been worth it. Once again thank you for your belief in us and this game though all of the good times and bad.

4. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Some pretty pictures in there. The underwater effects are really good. Nice blur. From the last shot, it looks like things are still plenty dark at night. :) Still enjoying watching the development, still waiting patiently, still looking forward to testing. ;)

5. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

That screen shot impressed me, the colours show that sunrise and sunsets will appear realistic. I also shows off the shading and lighting which are well done so far. It's great to hear that the graphics are catching up fast. I look forward to testing, but I am still willing to wait a long time to allow the developers to make the game as good as possible before releasing early-release on Steam.

6. Mata

Mata Journeyman

Sooo excited!! It was hard to stumble upon this game, but I'm so glad that I did! My time here, with the amazing community, has been so awesome. I'm so happy that I heard about it when I did, you can bet I'm very excited to be among some of the first people on when it opens for testing!

I've said before that I'll say it again that I've said it before: The progress on this game has been astounding. I'd go as far as to say you are the most productive group of developers of any game i've ever played.

Keep up the good work! The community of this forum will always be supportive.

7. Loestri

Loestri CoFounder / Project Manager Staff Member

We sincerely appreciate all of your support.

8. Jeremy@AmidsTheLight

Jeremy@AmidsTheLight Artisan

I'll admit I've gone through some ups and downs while hoping to play ToA, as well. I'm so glad you decided to keep going and have made it this far finally. Being stubborn is a good thing sometimes! We are stubborn too. Thanks everyone at Forged Chaos! It warms my heart to see the progress, but I'd like to echo the others and say that I too will be here waiting patiently.

Elyssia likes this.
  9. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

I admire your ability to wait patiently, Jeremy. I, for one, am waiting impatiently. I just do my best to hide it, hehehe.

10. Mata

Mata Journeyman

I get this. I feel like a little kid waiting for their birthday.

Iauquai and Jeremy@AmidsTheLight like this.