Dev Blog #66

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Right, I knew that it would be very likely that the staff would be extra busy during the holidays. You still pushed this through pretty quickly.

That is quite a substantive update! Now I'm just wondering what the alpha testers found they could loot after they killed each other.

Elyssia likes this.
  3. Elegost

Elegost Artisan

Killer boars and an even harder dragon molt system. Might not see any dragons at all, which for the other two races is an excellent thing.
    I was definitely a dragon fan-boy at the start of my time here but I've changed a lot in that time, now favoring the humans over beasts.
    To be perfectly honest though, that molting sounds scarier than it ever did. Hatchlings will literally die to a flower during this period...

Elyssia likes this.
  4. Bruxail

Bruxail Master

First of all, welcome Serafin! Glad to have you aboard.

Progress looks really exciting. Nice job devs.

Iauquai and Elyssia like this.
  5. Minion7099

Minion7099 Artisan

Excited about the progress that is being made. Looking forward to the day of playing it.

Elyssia likes this.
  6. Mata

Mata Journeyman

Very happy to see the item progress, and pleased to see molting getting some attention! The harder it is to progress as a dragon, the more exciting it will be to play... and more significant, since I'm starting to guess there wont be that many dragons.

7. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

There actually are a lot of players wanting to play a Dragon ;) Most of us want to play at least 2 of the three starting races.

8. Mata

Mata Journeyman

I definitely agree there! Though I'm totally in for the dragons, I think I might grow to love raknar gameplay more once I try it out. Though I love being a big quiet overseer, I love pack hunting/coordination more.

9. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Crawling seamlessly onto walls and ceilings is pretty sweet, too.