1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Dev Blog #71

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

It's good to hear that the dev team is back to full speed again :)

3. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Cool stuff! If you don't have anyone to help you carry, can you drop logs and stones quickly so you can defend yourself if attacked?

A little hard to tell from that picture, but the grass looks a bit "bushy". Of course, uncut grass tends to get long and unruly, so maybe that's accurate.

4. Smaug

Smaug Journeyman

I actually thought for a moment about applying for the programmer position - but AI isn't really what I want to do :D

5. Mata

Mata Artisan

The grass looks nice, definitely adds to the terrain. But I have to agree with Bowen, it does look like a bunch of small bushes, but maybe that is intentional? I'm also thrilled to hear about all the animations for the young fire dragon. I didn't know you'd be able to do so many different things like sitting, laying, and sleeping.

6. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

The grass is good enough certainly, at least there will be folliage in places to hide behind. For Dragons, I also hope they can get low and kind of creep forward slowly, or backwards for that matter.

7. Mata

Mata Artisan

Agreed, grass should be able to hide/camouflage small dragons. I imagine hiding will be a very important part of surviving as one.