Dev Blog #73

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Looking sweet, guys, looking sweet. (Is there really a Tormlin in that picture?) The dragon molting effect sounds pretty cool. Nice way to switch models without making it totally immersion breaking.

Jeremy@AmidsTheLight and Iauquai like this.
  3. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

The Tormilin is in the Raknar belly ;)

Edit: I just re-read the news and I noticed where it was mentioned that this was being changed from a MMO to a sandbox survival game. Does this mean that the continent of Tervarus will not be brought into existence? I do not really expect religion to come into things if the MMO has been abandoned, but will this also mean that magic as it was planned is also out?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  4. AzureBook

AzureBook Journeyman

Thanks for the update, i really love to watch this project develop

5. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Omg! I am loving the character customization! <3 It is so much better than what you guys show last time! I am super excited to play this, whenever its ready! You guys are getting closer to the release I can feel it! Just as much as I can with my own game that I am working on! >3<

6. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Pretty sure this has been common knowledge since not too long after the cancelled Kickstarter, when Exile was announced. All of the currently planned systems are on the Roadmap - http://trialsofascension.com/roadmap - no magic or religion, yet.

Elegost and Elyssia like this.
  7. Elyssia

Keep in mind that the roadmap is just for what we want in place before early access. What features are added after will depend on our success.

8. Elegost

Elegost Artisan

This is good news. I can't wait to see all of the chaos that occurs during a live testing stream.
    Again, I can't help but mention how incredible this is and how long some of you have waited. Makes me look like a newbie!

Evangela and Elyssia like this.
  9. Elyssia

It will be a bit before to steam any tests, but I do hope we will get show off some of the more impressive aspects to everyone. :D

Dragon-Knight likes this.
  10. RWRZ

RWRZ Artisan

OMG! This project is still growing! I tough something was wrong, since I'm not receiving newsletter anymore.... since jan/2017. Congratz for the progress until now. And good idea to change from mmo to survival... ARK style games is a success to me.. can't wait to see this game in up and running! Don't forget about Brazil when the time comes to launch in Steam. Our money don't value nothing comparing to USD, we have low "minimum salary" and 1 BRL = 0.28 USD... so, it's good to have a special price for us in BRL.

Dustweaver likes this.