Dev Blog #74

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

I do like that you are getting more of the visible end result successes. This means FC is getting closer to the release of ToA: Exile.

AzureBook and Elyssia like this.
  3. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

The scales look neat, which is too bad, since it encourages dragon hunting. :p Also, the bench seems like a neat catch-all idea, but I worry a little that all future added in recipes will end up falling there because there won't be enough of any one thing to warrant a full new crafting station. It might be "too easy" of a solution, if you get what I mean. Although I don't think I have a full list of all the stations you currently have planned so maybe there's just "misc" left over anyways.

AzureBook and Elyssia like this.
  4. AzureBook

AzureBook Journeyman

I kinda Like the Idea of Dragon hunting, It means humans can get good materials, but will have to pay a large cost to get them. Then for revenge, Dragons can go burn down their towns xD

Bruxail likes this.
  5. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

The scales also come off when Dragons molt, so if Human Crafters are patient and crafty then they can get their scales without a fight.

AzureBook likes this.
  6. AzureBook

AzureBook Journeyman

That could work quite well, some Dragons and Humans could collaborate. The Humans guard the Dragon while it grows, and in return it gives them the scales it sheds and Backs them up when they become an adult.
    Kinda like those Dragons that guard kingdoms in fantasy books.

Iauquai likes this.
  7. Eric Chauvette

Eric Chauvette Apprentice

How can I sign up to play/ test this? Game sounds awesome

8. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Hi Eric, welcome to the forums! I think the developers are only taking people who supported the game in previous fund raising campaigns as testers right now. They are working towards releasing the game as an Early Access title on Steam. You will be able to play once it gets to that point. I'm sure they'll announce if they're looking for more testers before then, though, so keep checking in!

Eric Chauvette and Iauquai like this.
  9. Eric Chauvette

Eric Chauvette Apprentice

Thank you, my brother and I have been looking for a game and this one just sounds amazing! Even though I never heard of it until yesterday, I'll be following this Game from now on.