1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

League of legends novel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Prophet, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Prophet

Prophet Artisan

It was originally intended to be a graphic novel, but loss of artists made it a lot less... graphic. So starting off it's going to appear rather novella. Eventually it'll be transferred into a graphic novel, but setting, characters, and events may change because of the change of pace that requires.

The first chapter: http://www.scribd.com/doc/126528897/March-of-The-Humble

The original thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2585672

I'll be uploading new chapters regularly. More than anything, I'm looking for critique and comments. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Keep in mind that it starts awfully slow. While I don't care much for this fact, it's completely necessary. Some of you might remember our debate on good vs. evil. Eventually, this will come into play. I thought it was funny that people were arguing something I was thinking a lot about.

Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you enjoy.

Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  2. Ildefonse

Ildefonse Master

Thanks for sharing, but isn't this off-topic?

3. Prophet

Prophet Artisan

... Yeah, probably. Whelp.

4. Deleveleux

Deleveleux Journeyman

Nice like it :) Never thought I would ever like any kind of gaming novel^^

5. Gassy the Goblin

Gassy the Goblin Master

A good bump to an excellent read :) ! And Welcome to ToA Deleveleux [​IMG]

6. Alozar

Alozar Veteran

Jesus christ the amount of necromancy going on in this forum today is scary.