1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Moving And Eating

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussion & Feedback' started by BazrakeArchdemon, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BazrakeArchdemon

BazrakeArchdemon Veteran

Recently played a game called the Isle and i liked how they Made eating and moving feel.. Dinos felt like Hulking beasts of nature and they can eat the bodies of other prey animals and when they walked of by the power they felt... If you played the game i think you need to open a page from this FC, I think it would make ToA a better place.

when they ate a body the body became less and less then turned into a gore pile then nothing at all.. having a sense of smell to hunt animals and to find food and water..

it would add realism to the game positive about that FC so give it a look into the Isle and learn from them on how to make monsters feel like hulking power houses :)

2. Methos

Methos Artisan

Yes I love the sense of smell aspect The Isle has in it.
    Being on a huge island makes it a very important ability otherwise you are going to die from lack of food and water.
    The way smell shows your general heading direction ,plus the foot prints of the prey animals and having the fumes showing as they rise up off the dead bodies was a nice touch as well as smelling which direction the water source is.
    A sense of smell would be a great addition for the dragons and raknar..Not to mention that having a huge island would be great for all races..

3. BazrakeArchdemon

BazrakeArchdemon Veteran

Lets not forget about Rivers!, This way our dragons can stop drinking Salt water :p

4. Methos

Methos Artisan

For sure rivers need to be part of an improved ToA with the island expanded to be large enough so it takes hours to get across. not minutes as it is now.