1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Night Is Dark

Discussion in 'Community Content' started by Yevi, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Yevi

Yevi Programmer

Ever play a game and night befalls you? Wow, good thing I brought all those torches... Except, you can still see. In the deepest, darkest cave, you can still see.

Not so in these parts. Night time requires light. Well, at least for the humans.

[​IMG]

Important safety tip. Never, EVER, have only 1 torch. Or you will be looking at this:
    [​IMG]
    There's a torch around here somewhere... Where did I put that house?

Daggre likes this.
  2. Xalbenth

Xalbenth Journeyman

lemme just... *breaths fire on human* there you can see now

Rurahk Silverhand and Daggre like this.
  3. Rurahk Silverhand

Rurahk Silverhand Artisan

Give someone torch and they can see for an hour, light them on fire and they'll see for the rest of their life.

Yevi and BowenTheKotoc like this.
  4. Loestri

Loestri CoFounder / Project Manager Staff Member

Those are a very good illustration of why humans need torches. Brax and I have had our own experiences with the dark night skies of Exile without a torch and being hunted by Evisceraptors at night. Ahhh. . . fun times.

Yevi and Rurahk Silverhand like this.