Q And A: The Answers!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Thanks very much! I really enjoyed reading these answers. One thing that really jumped out at me was the comment about dragons logging into the server. Just made it feel more real that dragons are already in the game and can be played. I'm stoked!

3. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Great answers! That was an interesting read and I agree with BowenTheKotoc about how fun it will be to play a Dragon. The only question that really popped into my head was over melee fighting where it is said that a player can swing left or right, at which point I wondered if they can swing up or down or even poke with a sword, etc.

Elyssia likes this.
  4. Holmes

Holmes Artisan

Thanks for taking the time to do this Elyssia!

Elyssia likes this.
  5. Elegost

Elegost Artisan

Thank you for answering those questions! They were well-written and informative, and now I know that a toaster can play ToA! (No offense!) Optimization must be something important to you guys rather than barely on the radar like a few other survival games I know of...

Jeremy@AmidsTheLight and Elyssia like this.
  6. Bruxail

Bruxail Master

Thanks for the replies. I should have asked if farming is in the plan. I don't see it on the roadmap.

Elyssia likes this.
  7. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Harvesting from plants is done, so I guess they are not implementing Horticulture for the Exile release.

Elyssia likes this.
  8. curzman

curzman Artisan

the was a great Q&A! some really good bits. (haven't checked in a couple months, so I missed out on asking any)

Elyssia likes this.
  9. Mata

Mata Journeyman

I am very thrilled with my answers! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this ! ^^

10. RustyRisk

RustyRisk Journeyman

Even though this is a month to late, I have a few questions. :love: #Sallet helmet
    What armors and weapons will be in the game? war hammer, longbow, lance,
    Are the ores types going to be all realistic based, or do you plan to make some mythical ores that could be used in crafting?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017