1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Unofficial Wiki

Discussion in 'Community Content' started by Rurahk Silverhand, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Rurahk Silverhand

Rurahk Silverhand Artisan

I went ahead and created a Trials of Ascension: Exile - Unofficial Wiki

I haven't created any articles at all yet, just the front page. Please let me know if this is unwanted, I'll make it private which should remove it from view. As of now, it is completely open, so anyone can edit. Please don't abuse.

I plan on updating this as time permits.

Let me know if there's any problems using this. I'm still figuring out templates and the like.

2. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

Good luck! We would love to see the community work together to build a wiki!

(BTG) Da Capin and BowenTheKotoc like this.
  3. Rurahk Silverhand

I've updated some of the crafting stuff, some stuff on dragons and nesting, and I wrote a min-guide for skills. Anyone and everyone, please check for accuracy and either fix it (you'll need to create an account on wikidot to edit the pages) or IM me on the forums here and I'll update it!

Elyssia and Brax like this.
  4. Rurahk Silverhand

Updated Juvenile nest materials (thanks @Methos), added some crafting stations including a brief guide on the Drafting Table, added a small intro to all the races.

5. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

Great progress!

6. Danielle

Danielle Artisan

7. Daggre

Daggre Artisan

8. Rurahk Silverhand

Thanks! I'm still going thru my spreadsheet. When I get done with that, I'll grab the stuff from yours.

That's a GREAT idea!

9. Daggre

Daggre Artisan

Looks good!

10. Rurahk Silverhand

Quick update: added buildings, opened permissions on the site to allow anonymous page creation.

Bored waiting for the beta to fix your issue? Impatient to start playing your green raknar? Can't wait until you can spam /thumbs-up to your favorite dragon as you get burned to a crisp? Go add or edit a page in the wiki!!! Time will fly by!!!

Elyssia and BowenTheKotoc like this.
  11. (BTG) Da Capin

(BTG) Da Capin Artisan

Ooh nice, this is really helpful, thanks.

Elyssia likes this.